Sunday 26 August 2012

Dog day

Had an interesting day involving dogs. Coming back from the bank and a little cocker spaniel ran over and sniffed me then went off the little girl with him apologised and ran with him. I heard her yelling Charlie and I turned to see her run down towards where I just came from then turn and run the other way in tears and I was like “Hey what’s wrong?” and she was saying how Charlie had run away so I said I’d come and find him with her and she hadn’t seen where he went luckily he only crossed the road as she went to cross the road the public were freaking that she’d get ran over and made her wait (there was one car and it was parked) so I dashed over and got the dog and the little girl’s mum had seen us running and followed us bare foot from their house. They said thanks and were so happy he was safe.

Later I took my dog to the beach and she was attempting to bury a stick and had a big swim then on the way home she saw a friendly looking boarder collie and I let her go and smell it (If it looks dangerous I won’t let Poppy anywhere near it) and then it suddenly lunged and went to attack Poppy! The only thing that stopped it was I dragged Poppy and it’s owner pulled the dog away. He didn’t even apologise for his dog lunging at mine. Poor Poppy got so scared she hid behind my legs and then when we saw more dogs she tried to pull me into the road to get well away from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment