Friday 26 October 2012

I’m sorry but this is horrible! http://gawker.com/5955232/trolls-try-to-convince-beliebers-to-shave-their-heads-by-spreading-rumor-that-justin-bieber-has-cancer you don’t JOKE about things like cancer! Who cares if some girls shaved their heads for “Justin”? These people should get into trouble not the lifeguards that got fired for doing gangnam style. Justin does not have cancer it was just a bunch of idiots pretending he did and doing things like making videos and photos to that effect with “fans” who had already gone #BaldForBieber I don’t care whether this was Justin Bieber or the people I hate the most cancer is NOT something to joke about!

I myself am not shaving my hair but for months I have been growing my hair with the intentions of getting it cut short so that it can be donated to be made into a wig. This is nothing to do with me thinking that Justin had cancer I have been following Avalanna (as most of you know) and another little girl called Claudia. She sometimes wants to have hair back but they don’t make wigs the right fit for children and Claudia’s wig was itchy and horrible. In the end she preferred to be bald. So as soon as I feel my hair is long enough I’m donating it.



http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Claudias-Cause/203760479672217 Please like Claudia’s facebook page. They’re looking for 40,000 by tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment