Friday 14 September 2012

So today I have my 3rd blood test (in the space of like 2 months if that) then I have an opticians appointment so I can have a free trial at lenses to see if my eyes will reject them and to see what it’s like and how much it’ll cost for different types. I’m getting my new glasses Monday but I just want to consider lenses for the future because when I start swimming it’ll help if I have them or I won’t see a thing. Also if I do become a lifeguard being able to see will be a massive help. I can hardly take my glasses with me. They’ll fog up and get water on and smear so I won’t see anything. I suppose the lenses will kinda be just for days and glasses around the evening onwards.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Friends.........

    Great information.Thanks for sharing this useful information with all of us.Keep sharing more in the future.

    Have a nice time ahead.

    Thanks
    study material
    irma

    ReplyDelete