Thursday 17 January 2013

Ugh it’s so unbelievably cold right now! We’re meant to get a blizzard of snow during the night and Liverpool have had snow since 4pm (I live on the other side of the Mersey and we got nothing yet). The cold’s making me ache and to be honest I’m just tired, achy, my sinuses are still not sorted and I’m incredibly cold that 2 pairs of pyjamas and a blanket are keeping me warm!

The worst thing is I have coldest room in the house and we’ve run out of gas. We went to the shops and their machines aren’t working! Someone (brother) took the back of the plug of my electric heater and as much as I love snow it’s kinda ruining my weekend. I was so looking forward to seeing monsters inc. 3D with my best friend but it’s too cold and she’ll get ill before her holiday AND if we get as much snow as they’re saying then we’ll have no trains.

Apparently we’ve all been well prepared for this and yet there’s no gritters out yet that I am aware of. There certainly wasn’t any earlier!

Anyway the resolution isn’t going too bad. I’m eating less, exercising more but I haven’t joined the gym/pool thing yet because I haven’t had the money L Hopefully I’ll start visibly losing weight soon because honestly nothing feels better than people asking you if you’ve lost weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment