Wednesday 14 November 2012

birthday week

So this week there's been 3 family birthdays.

First was my dad's on the 7th and I got him some new shoes that he chose beforehand (good job he did because his feet are size 7 yet these shoes ended up at 8.5)

Then it was mine on the 8th. My 12 year old sister got her mates dad to make me a t-shirt of Maxi which totally rocks. Got some awesome stuff off my parents too including loads of awesome new clothes :D

Today was my mum's birthday. I was excited for this more than my birthday because I had a great idea which today came into practice and worked.My family watch this thing on TV called Hollyoaks (if you're outside of UK I don't think you'll know it) and the guy she fancies in it has recently done a movie. So I bought the movie and got a photo cake of Emmett Scanlan (the one she really likes) and Danny Mac (2nd fave) and she loved that too (especially with where I put the candles haha) I got my sister to make her some "posters" and a t-shirt too she loved th presents :)


We didn't do anything for our birthdys except go out for breakfast. I'm now 20, mum's 40 and dad's 41. We didn't do anything but it was still fun

No comments:

Post a Comment