Thursday 2 April 2015

Panic! At the disco

So I heard that Spencer Smith is leaving Panic! At the disco. I've love this band for 7 years. Luckily ive seen them play twice both times when Ian and Dallon were there. The second time my mates and I got meet and greets, the band were amazing but the thing I remember the most was Spencer, so calm , so lovely (as were the rest of the band of course) but I stood next to him for a photo whilst my two other mates sorted themselves around the rest of the band. I had Spencer to my left Ian (who was so nervous bless him) to my right and I remember so much. The way he was chewing gum and smelt mildly minty, the fact that he was so thin I was worried I'd squish and hurt the poor guy, the way he put his arm around me and the words he said to me as we moved in closer (there was a fair gap I was too nervous to get too close but he relaxed me) I remember the way they all smiles when we presented them with a lern yerself Scouse book praying they'd learn Scouse and come to Liverpool (we were in machester) now Now I'm not going to lie but Brendon had been my crush since I was 15-16 but I have never admired one man the way I have Spencer Smith. He stuck with the band when Ryan and John left, he could've called it a day but he didn't, him and Brendon carried on for us, I admired him more for coming clean about his addiction and whilst I'm sad he's leaving I respect and admire him more for telling us personally not just telling a magazine or letting rumours do the work for him. Spencer James Smith you will always have our hearts and thank you for everything ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment